Health, Safety, Environment, Energy Efficiency and Quality are central corporate aspects inside the STREICHER Group. To achieve these objectives, the STREICHER Group has implemented a company-wide Integrated Management System (IMS), which covers all aspects and policies of the Health, Safety, Environment, Energy and Quality Management. This commitment is emphasised by the certifications according to SCCp, ISO 14001 as well as ISO 9001, API SPEC Q1 and ISO 50001. Additionally, the STREICHER Group is an active participant in the "Umweltpakt Bayern", which is a voluntary agreement between Bavarian businesses and the Bavarian state government for the protection of the environment.
The following principles are essential to the STREICHER Group:
- Performance of activities considering the health and safety of all employees, partners and involved third parties as well as the prevention of pollution of and damage to the environment (ZERO-accident/incident-strategy).
- Delivery of the products and services required by the client within the agreed time, on competitive terms and in the best possible quality.
- Ethically and socially correct behaviour of employees and contractual partners is seen as a precondition for a basis for entrepreneurial action.
- Motivation of employees by promoting working on one´s own authority, comprehensive educational and advanced vocational training as well as the use of the latest means for work.
- Meeting the interested parties´justifiable information demand.
- Accompanying the clients from the first contacting, the finding of individual solutions and execution up to the project follow-up.
- Systematic implementation of legal, normative and client-specific demands, which are made on the company group, by means of result-oriented processes.
- Joint and constant optimising of processes in order to create an efficient workflow. The information and resources needed for this are provided on time.
- Use of high-quality raw and construction material.
- Cooperation with qualified partners and aiming for long-term business relations.
- Consideration of environmental compatibility and energy efficiency with the planning of products and services. A sustainable and resource-conserving action during the execution is being expected.