For quite some years the branch Burghausen is active within the extension of power and glass fibre lines in the area of Penzberg.
STREICHER’s range of services includes e.g. the execution of house connections, the development of building sites with glass fibre, the disassembly or installation of junction boxes or the laying of 20 kv lines.
For several months the self-developed vacuum crawler VC70 is on duty within this projects. Especially in case of house connections, local network lines or 20 kv lines the vacuum crawler was very successful. Due to its manoeuvrability it demonstrated its advantages particularly at tight work spaces. The automatic suction ensures a more efficient operation in comparison to an excavation.
Contract details in overview – current state:
- Approx. 70 house connections
- 5 charging poles for electronic driven cars
- 2 development of building sites
- Providing, changing and disassembly of cable distributors
- Approx. 40 km of 20 kv lines
- Approx. 3 km roads with fibre glass main lines and house connections
- 1 km local network lines for development of 2 car parks for charging poles
- 5 new transformer stations incl. connection to low and middle voltage
- Excavation of existing stations